Friday, October 30, 2009

The People I've Met This Fall

Over email and phone and letters and face-to-face ...

An organizer for Veterans For Peace, Doug, nice guy.

An angry anti-War radical that said what I was doing wasn't for s**t. It did not go far enough.

A Mennonite who is sending me some Peace Cranes that people in Japan sent her.

Professor "Rem" who is helping me with origami - for more Peace Cranes.

Sundry wonderful calligraphers who are moved by this theme and statement.

An angry Mom who thought I was backstabbing her son in Iraq - and did not believe I was a Veteran.

A Pastor who turned me away.

A Pastor who embraced me.

And Judy, who i never hung with in High School, but who will make a broadside or two for this - 41 years after we last saw each other.

The Journey goes on - the path becomes clearer.

Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment